7.09.2008

The Kennedy Family

Yesterday the Kennedy Family invited us to the Kennedy Compound and took us sailing. Here are a few pics from the time spent with them. It was such an honor to be invited by them. Pretty crazy. Bobby Kennedy's wife Ethel hung out with us all day. How insane is that?! All of the kids were amazing and had a ton of questions. I found myself swimming in the ocean. Anyways I don't really have much else to say except how amazing of an opportunity it was to experience everything that went on yesterday. I might need to buy a sailboat sometime soon.


Nice group boat shot


Group shot on the sand bank where we had lunch.

The look on Dave's face after he ate...

THIS!

Happy Birthday!



Mike & Tom with Ethel Kennedy

"There's a bear in the water!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a fan of the Kennedy family, but if you guys had a great time, so be it!

Lex Cullen said...

What in the world happened to that little girls hand?
And aha. De'Mar is a bear in the water.

Melinda said...

That seems so crazy. I can't even imagine how surreal it would be to hang with the Kennedys. I just dropped in to tell you that you did a great job last night at the Stampede.

x_glossipgirl_x said...

Dude i have a flippin hilarious picture of u i took. and i wanna send it 2 u.. how can i do that?

x_glossipgirl_x said...

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0602nv0.jpg

check that out. its the pic of u..
just copy and paste the url into the url thing. ^.^

Anonymous said...

There's a bar in the water!!!!!!!
I'm gonna say it alot from now on!
(Like I said when Patrick [Langlois] wrote on his Pat On Tour thing "You can never have too many shoes or watches")

Great pictures...
And, what the hell did you fed Dave with?! LMAO!

Love you.... Actually I'm going to write on Plain White T's' MySpace a message in few minutes so if you have chance and time, go to read it ;)