7.26.2008

Hello?

Remember me? Whats up?! Right now I am in Minnesota spending sometime with my girl. It's nice. I love summer. I feel like every place in the world rules during the summer. Patio seating at restaurants is awesome as well as all the summer fests and events that go on. No other place in the world beats Chicago in the summer though.

There are a lot of things in the works right now. One of them is that our record is finished and will be out September 23rd. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a Plain White T's record ever before. Our single "Natural Disaster" will hit radio this week I believe. I have a lot of faith in this record. I am just super excited and can't wait for people to hear it. I'm proud of everyone in the band and I know this is best record we've ever made. If no one else agrees that's ok.

I also can't get enough of that new Academy Is track "About A Girl" I think its awesome. If you haven't heard it go check it out.

Lastly I bought a new hat today that I'm stoked about.


....And my girlfriend hates taking pictures


If you're bored you should go check out the 10 things you didn't know about De'Mar Hamilton at ABCfamily.com. It's kinda creepy but funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in Minnesota? That's so awesome, we're in the same state. :]

Loving that new TAI... single and I can't wait for "Natural Disaster."

Anonymous said...

Great that you're having fun!
Weird how diffrent we are, I hate summer, winter for life! ;)


Natural Disaster is just patfect! (Perfect)
I love it so much, I'm going all like "She's a natural, OH! A natural disaster" and people are like "WTF?!"
Can't wait for the new album!!!!
It will be so damn jeffiest! (Cool)

Nice hat, LOVE IT!
And your girlfriend is chute (cute), if she don't want you to take pictures of her, just don't take pictures of her! ;)
She's a lucky girl.....


Loved your blog, as always! <3

Anonymous said...

hey ! i was wondering, do u have a brother ? coz i've seen a guy who really looked like u while i was on holiday in china ! ^^