2.27.2008

Uh oh!

I lost my camera! The other night I went to see the opera house here in Sydney and I left my camera in a cab. My girlfriend yelled at me. I know I am pretty irresponsible. I've lost ipods, cell phones, and now my camera!! What is my probem!? Maybe I need someone to carry all my stuff for me because I don't do a good job at holding on to it. Anyways the blog will be down for a little while. I'll have to steal someone else's camera or something. We will be back in effect before you know it. This isn't going anywhere. Hopefully I can get the camera back from the cab company. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Australia has been awesome. Been in Sydney for the past 4 days now. Ready to move on and see more of this beautiful country. However I did do a lot of shopping. Got 3 pairs of my favorite jeans. Also I've been hanging out with my friends in Motion City Soundtrack and The Matches. The Matches gave me a copy of their new record. It's awesome. Really happy those guys are still making it happen.

Eventhough I lost my camera I still have some pics I haven't posted yet. I'll get to that soon. No opera house pics though! Oh well.

5 comments:

Frisky biz said...

Oh No! that's so sad about you losing your camera. don't worry it happens to the best of us. I can't tell you how much stuff i have lost.
Good luck on finding/replacing it.
can't wait for more

Jae0 said...

Your poor camera!
I would probably have a heart attack if I ever lost mine.
Maybe you should start putting a gps tracker on things you take out of the house with you.
Good luck getting it back.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your camera. I'm a strong believer in that there are good people everywhere. Keep the faith!

Anonymous said...

Your camera is going to be sad without you.
Can't wait to read more about your trip in Australia.

melanie said...

Aw that's too bad. It sucks when you lose a camera when it's full of pictures. I mean, it sucks no matter what, but if you lose pictures it's worse... I hope you get it back somehow.