2.07.2008

Babyshambles

One cool thing I got to do in Paris was go to the Babyshambles show. Got there kinda late and missed the songs I really like but it was still an experience. I've just always wanted to see how crazy Pete Doherty is in person. It was pretty much everything I expected. He held it together pretty much but he was still crazy. We are on the same label as them in the UK and got a chance to go backstage. It sucked. So I left. I hoped to meet the Doherty. But I found out the next day that he was way out of his mind after the show. Good times in Paris.

3 comments:

anne katherine lesser said...

nifty nifty

Ceci N'est Pas Kimmy T said...

Hey Demar... I linked you on my blog... so you better do the same with mine. Hahahah. Hope you had fun at the grammys, saw you sitting with Lindsey, for like a millisecond!

Shelby said...

:o! Looks like fun.

If you don't remember the free show you played in Nashua, New Hampshire, I met you there.

---Just to let you know, you signed my blue and white Nikes!