2.22.2008

Brisbane

After 20 something hrs of flying from London we made it to Australia. It feels like Britain but a mix with America. It's super weird to me. Anyways we will be out here for a couple weeks playing the Soundwave Festival. Today I rented a car and drove to see some koalas and kangaroos, and then drove to the Gold Coast beach area which pretty much felt like being in Miami without the Cubans. I hate Miami. I didn't want to touch, hold, or feed the animals though. Guess I'm weird like that. You can't get this kind of stuff in America though so it was pretty amazing to get chance to explore.



Mike Babcock. A new edition to our crew. (why do I always make that face?)


9 comments:

Jae0 said...

Aw Koalas! I've always wanted to go to Australia but i'm to afraid of flying and boats take to long.
Enjoy the trip!

melanie said...

Cool :o
I wanna go to Australia someday...

& that face is like, your signature expression xD

Unknown said...

de'mar, that face cracks me up :D grade school bud hugs! glad to see you're doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Wats the park called i live in the gold coast and i dont remeber it.. good luck tonight for ya show sadly i couldnt get any one to go with me so i cant go =(

* said...

...world wildlife found? i thought huggybear only likes iguanas - my two cents worth is apparently wrong.

Anonymous said...

No offense De'Mar, we love you, but how 'bout some more pics of Tom! :)

Hubba, hubba!

thatonegirl said...

tell aileen to be careful, koala bears carry chlamydia and pink eye. :) glad you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

Aaw Pics !

I'm going to australia in may thxs to my penpal =)

It will be great :)

Have a lot fun in Australia x)

<3

Anonymous said...

R u really De'Mar Hamilton???!!!???