8.12.2008

No Way

Today we're in Stockholm, Sweden. I am so exhausted. Flying from LA to London to here is crazy. I feel really confused. Sweden is pretty sweet. In my time of pure exhaustion I went out walking around the streets of Stockholm. I was hoping to find our most beloved American coffee shop Starbucks only to find out that there is no existence of Starbucks in Sweden. I couldn't at all be mad about it. I kinda made me laugh. I think its the coolest thing actually. I AM SO DELIRIOUS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that, Sweden should get a starbuck! We want it too!! But we have Wayne's coffee, and it's kinda cool. Thanks for visiting Sweden! I'll see you tomorrow in Copenhagen!

Anonymous said...

Yeah... tell me about it. It sucks big times that we don't have Starbucks. They don't have it in Denmark either except for at the Airport! Just at the exit you turn right and you'll see it! (oh and inside the gate there is one too)
Thanks for playing Sweden today :) See you in Denmark tomorrow!
Ps. Hope you enjoyed Sweden despite long travling :)

Anonymous said...

you! its stephanie from the shoot. hit me up sometime on my myspace or email. stephanieisabellaaa@yahoo.com www.myspace.com/shotgun_sinnersx

hope your guys' flight went well.

alliwithani said...

That's really surprising that there's no Starbucks there. I thought Starbucks had pretty much taken over the world.

There's a million of them in China.

Anonymous said...

hey De'mar . thanks for the concert in sweden :) i loved it. and it was awesome hanging with ya after! And i srsly hate that there's no Starbucks in sweden!! i always long for going abroad to get my coffee from starbucks!

Anonymous said...

Tell me what you drink and il make sure there is a coffee from starbucks for you at Lovebox in Dublin!!

Cus your playing Marley park - your a good half hour drive from a starbucks!!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys play again!!