3.17.2008

What the boot!?

Today I went to get into my car (a rental car) and there's a boot on the car. How could I get a boot on a rental car? This is crazy! Anyways this was the craziest thing to ever happen. What's even more weird is that the city of Chicago patrols the airport parking garages for cars with outstanding unpaid tickets. Who knew I was driving one of those cars. So what did I do? Since I was at the airport I went to the rental car company and got another car. It actually worked out in my favor. Would've been way worse if I were somewhere in the city and I would've been stranded. Pretty hilarious though. What really sucks is that there's no way to know if your rental car has outstanding unpaid parking tickets. This is pretty funny though. I'm kinda glad this happened to me today. I know, I am weird.



1 comment:

Frisky biz said...

WOW that is completely random. But still i think i would find it to be a luaghing matter if that was to happen to me. Glad you got everything sorted out!