3.11.2008

AHHHHH!!!

So I'm about to let you into to a world where many girls have been before. A place where I sometimes lay my head to rest. Yes ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls this is my room. It is an absolute disaster. Someone needs to clean it. I know it will not be me. This is what happens when you are never home and you accumulate way too many things. Where are all those shoes supposed to go?! Or those books and DVDs and Cd's and papers! Anyways feel special that I've allowed you to see this. It's kind of embarrassing but whatever. This is REAL! This is my life. Oh and yeah the whole thing in the beginning about many girls being in this room was me attempting to sound cool and obviously I am not.



7 comments:

Cecile said...

Hey De'Mar don't worry, my room isn't really better ... it's such a mess ! But whatever, I can find myself in it .
♥ THE T's

Anonymous said...

...And you call that a room?? No I'm joking. Don't worry, you're not the only one to have a room like that...Mine is not so messy but some of my friends' are.
Have a nice day, if you don't know what you do, if you get bored...You know what you have to do.

Jae0 said...

I'll clean and organize your room for $10 and some cookies.

Anonymous said...

I've seen it look a lot worse than that!

Frisky biz said...

Oh silly de'mar you know you are one of the coolest drummers from chicago that play in plain white t's there is.....


ha my room is meesier i win

Nicola said...

wow i've always thought my room would be bad but yours...


haha just kidding :)
(how funny....i know..)


i like your shoes
and the room is not that bad

Anonymous said...

I'll do your room for free!

Just a ticket to chicago and a meet & greet with you and your bandmates.... :D